Is strawberry your favorite fruit? Would you like a strawberry garden as well? Answering yes to both of the first two questions means you’re going to love this article! You can easily grow strawberries in your garden by Strawberry Planters instead of buying them from the grocery store . With this method, you will enjoy the fresh version of your favorite fruit for life, saving you time and money.
Growing strawberries in your own backyard or in-home is a fun activity and rewarding experience. Doesn’t matter if you lived in a small apartment, room, or even a large home with a beautiful balcony. But as long as you can make it work. Growing strawberries as effectively as possible.
The very simple and basic step in growing strawberries is choosing the right planters, pots, or towers. Strawberry playground, if you need to thrive, you need to plant them in the right place.
Strawberry in a limited amount can be grown under the right conditions if you have the perfect and suitable strawberry planter. However, it can sometimes be hard to find a strawberry planter that suits your needs.
There is a wide variety of brands, models, and types available on the market. The strawberries are planted through the top of strawberry planters, planting pots, or pocket bags.
Strawberry plants can be easily grown in containers, gardening waste, and garden pots as long as they are given soil and sunlight.
Strawberry planters easily fit on a balcony since they are small and don’t take up much space. Each one has a different size, pattern, and design
Reviews of the Strawberry planters
With our comprehensive review article, you will be sure to find the perfect decision and product based on what you need, what your garden requires, and what you’re willing to spend.
It doesn’t matter that you don’t have a balcony; there is a container where you can grow strawberries indoors.
In this article, we will take a look at the best strawberry planters available in 2021. We considered key factors like cost, watering accessibility, and design when reviewing this process.
- Measurements: 12″ width by 12″ height by 28″.
- Approximately 24 quarts of soil.
- By using a 3/4-inch pipe, you can create a growing tower that stands free of the ground.
- You can use it indoors or outdoors.
- Food safety.
- Strong, flexible, and lightweight
Strawberry planters like this one can display it nearly anywhere. A powder-coated steel frame keeps the outdoor furniture safe from the elements.
It comes with a strawberry basket with a coconut liner. This user-friendly husk liner drains water quickly but still keeps the soil with enough moisture to cultivate strawberries without constant watering. Your plants will be protected from cold temperatures, as well as receiving moisture from them.
You could plant two strawberries together with a basket; however, there wouldn’t be an abundant harvest of strawberries. According to your need to buy multiple baskets, it may be necessary, included in every set depending on strawberry plants’ quantity.
- Liner made from coconut husks (drainage).
- It is finished with an awesome weather-resistant feature.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Different size options are available.
- The baskets may require some DIY work for balcony hanging.
You can grow plants such as strawberries, flowers, vegetables, and more in this planter over an in-square-foot area. As water can be circulated through the top of the plant, you won’t have to be concerned about rotting.
In an indoor environment, an indoor tray will collect any liquid after the plant is watered. Additionally, a five-layer planter can be divided into two sections. One section contains a mini herb garden on the second tier and a mini strawberry garden on the third.a
- A patent-pending design.
- You can save water and space at the same time.
- Plants can grow More Efficiently.
- The container is made of food-safe polypropylene.
- The Perfect Planter for Growing Strawberries, Herbs, Flowers, and Succulents
- 5 Mr. Stacky Planters with Bottom Saucer
- The dimensions are 12 x 12 x 28, and the volume is 25 quarts
- Easy Gardening!
The stackable planter is the perfect way to grow strawberries, vegetables, fruits, and even flowers in a small area! Each layer of the planter design contains a water reservoir—no need to worry about overwatering your plants when you use this planter.
You are provided with the option to grow up to five pots in one planter; each section holds no more than four plants, giving you the potential to grow up to 20 plants at a time.
Furthermore, this strawberry planter is completely self-supporting. With this freestanding system, you can stack additional pots. Last but not least, it requires very little soil.
- The tanks fill up easily.
- An excellent herb container
- Buy two sets to make it higher.
- Winds may cause damage
If you have a limited amount of outdoor space, this is the best strawberry planter to recommend, and it is also perfect for the garden balcony. Different small plants can be placed in individual cups so they will be easy to find!
- It is ideal for strawberries.
- Plastic with excellent durability.
- The ideal solution for small gardens and balconies.
- Six pots will create 18 potting spaces across six levels.
- Its lightweight and ease of use make it ideal for everyday use.
A 3-D flower pot like the WADEO is the best choice for anyone. In addition to strawberries. Also, you can plant other vegetables with them. Despite its strength and durability, plastic is a durable and economical material. One of its incredible features makes you able to utilize space on your balcony or in your garden more efficiently.
You will receive six planting pots in each package, as well as soil separating plates, two bottom trays, and 4-wheels.
- Price/quality is excellent
- Carrying it around is easy
- It is perfect for growing strawberries
- As well as strawberries, you can grow any other fruit.
- The sun’s rays can easily crack the plastic material.
The WADEO flower pot makes the most of your space! The things aren’t just flowerpots, as they can be stacked into three tiers of flowerpot towers, and you can store nine plants without any difficulty.
These are made from high-quality plastic (PP), so they are perfect for outdoor use! The pot is suitable for growing flowers, herbs, strawberries, as well as other plants.
- A stacked planter that allows you to conserve space both indoors and outdoors
- It prevents fading & cracking when exposed to sunlight
- Using a Small Amount of Space to grow strawberries, vegetables, and more fruits easily.
- Four planting locations in one planter plus stacking planters
- 20 Plant Garden Drip Tray In One Location.
- The soil volume is 24 quarts; W: 12″ L: 12″ H: 28″
- Easy to install and simple to use.
With the Mr. Stacky planter, you can easily place more than one layer right on the top after one another. It has the best and impressive features compared with other planters and makes MrStack 5 tier unique. It provides enough room for more than twenty strawberries or plants to grow with such a small footprint. Not only this but also adding two additional layers will let you grow multiple plants easily.
In addition to being self-standing, it includes a tray that helps catch more water. Also, the first tier would only require watering, and from there, the water can spread evenly throughout the others.
Also, you can use it both indoors and outdoors. Bringing this planter inside any suitable place during the winter can keep safe and healthy strawberries for the following growing season if you live in a climate where the winter season is very harsh and freezy.
Fruit can be grown safely in it as it is made of food standard and grade plastic. To reach the plants at the back, be sure to leave enough space across the planter borders.
Producing fruit in it is completely safe since it is made from grade plastic suitable for food growth. You need to leave a little left space around each side of the planter to access the back of the plants.
- It doesn’t require a very large space.
- Additional layers can be added.
- A self-standing product.
- Food-grade made plastic design.
- It saves a lot of space.
- Assembles easily, fills easily.
- Ideal for a balcony in the garden.
- The planter does not have an accessible moving or rotations system.
You can grow strawberries, flowers, and more with the stackable planter in a limited amount of space! On each tier of this planter, there is a water reservoir.
At the end of filling the reservoirs, water spills over into the next layer until it eventually reaches the bottom tray. You won’t have to worry about overwatering your plants with this planter.
- Six window planters.
- It includes 15 plant labels, making it easier to find plants as they can be labeled with their names.
- Premium platinum plastic planter boxes.
- This is a highly durable, affordable, and easy to set up planter that can be reused for multiple reasons and situations.
- Built with four open drainage holes and six reserved drainage holes on the bottom of the pot, which has raised pot feet
Plastic made from eco-friendly material lasts longer, and you can also use it when strawberries are harvested. It can be difficult to grow many plants, which means you will get a smaller harvest.
Its premium plastic-made box, unique from other pots, makes it durable and reusable for many seasons. Water from the pot can be stored in the tray attached to the pot for easy cleanup. There are 4 open drainage holes and 6 reserved drainage holes. You can improve the health of your plants by providing good airflow and water drainage through raised pot feet.
If your room, balcony, or even small windows lefts enough space, then you there are a higher possibility that you can add more boxes to grow more strawberry.
- Raise the feet of the pot to improve drainage.
- Drips trays are amazing features of this product.
- Plastic that is environmentally friendly and durable.
- This product is the perfect option if you want to plant strawberries and any other fruit.
- Moreover, it is perfect for indoor and outdoor activities.
- Planting strawberries would require multiple boxes due to the design.
This product will be perfect if you live in an apartment with limited space. It’s available in several sizes, either you want any size in inches like 15 or 17, which would fit into a window sill. With this six-piece set, you’ll also get trays that feature raised feet for better airflow with drainage.
- Multi-tier set planters.
- Self-watering grids.
- Hanging chain with a swivel.
- Ideal for lots with limited space, this attractive stacking design can be stacked.
- Small bedrooms, studio apartments, balconies, or even small dorm rooms work great with this product.
The Terracotta Color 3-Tier Stacking Planter for Strawberries comes with grids free! You can stack them and create breathtaking floral displays that will get your guests talking! This planter allows you to grow anything with self-watering, though you need to water these plants first!
You can keep your plants properly hydrated by letting the water trickle down on the top side of the planters. It has a chain inside with the stacking planters, which is made for free standing.
With this clever 3-tier planter, you can plant herbs, flowers, small greens, cacti, and more in stackable plastic pots. It is enough to water the top pot, and the liquid will flow down to the others. Plants can grow quicker than other pots, and it comes in small sizes even if you kids can plant fruits, strawberries, and more easily.
- Stacked pots with terracotta colors
- Suitable for small apartments with little patios or balconies
- Easy to set up
- Costs are within range
- The water flows through the system well
- Multiple sets can be mounted together.
- You can hang the system or place it on the ground
- It should include a hanging hook
- A little punky in color
Each layer of the pots appears to be uniform, and they appear well made. There is enough wall thickness to allow a lot of weight to pass through and above them. The layers stack nicely and, while they don’t “lock” together, there is enough pressure that prevents them from moving.
- Frost-proof and water-resistant glazed finish – not just waterproof, but completely frost-proof as well.
- Ideal for use indoors or outdoors.
- You can choose from 3 beautiful colors.
- You can use it to grow strawberries, herbs, and more
An elegant and simple ceramic herb planter, the Gardenesque Ceramic Tiered Herb Planter with Drainage adds the perfect finishing touch to your kitchen garden. In addition to its frost-proof and durable properties, it is a great herb pot for indoor and outdoor use. The pot can hold kitchen herbs as well as alpine strawberries.
The product is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. For indoor use, a saucer is needed to catch the water.
The product is frostproof and hardwearing, suitable for any season, and features a basin with a drainage hole to encourage healthy root development.
- The design is classical and elegant
- Olive, Smoke Grey, and Cream colors are available
- Simple strawberry planter
- Durable and easy to set up.
- Easy to put up and suitable for balconies.
- It’s too small for plants.
If you prefer the traditional strawberry pot but want a modern twist, this very lovely glazed ceramic planter may be for you. It also serves as a useful herb planter if you plan on growing a variety of herbs in one container.
- 7-pocket wall hanging planter balcony garden vertical flower vegetable herb grow bag made of felt cloth.
- Easily absorbed, corrosion-resistant, rugged.
- Wall-mounted and breathable saves space for planting.
- Perfect for Balcony Gardens / Home Decor / Supermarket Walls / Cafe Decor / Garden Nurseries.
Seven pockets in the planter are made from felt cloth material, which helps preserve the planter’s durability and sturdiness. The material is corrosion-resistant. Its breathable and self-absorbing properties make it an excellent planter for strawberries.
It can be vertically hung on your balcony, garden, café walls, or doors-typically anywhere you like. Two to three-quarters of the compost should be added along with the water retention agent. Furthermore, you can plant strawberry seeds or seedlings in the soil. Make sure that the plants receive plenty of sunlight and water.
- Growing around the roots is difficult.
- It is easy to lose soil balls since they are small.
- Transplantation is quick and easy, and transplant season is extended.
- Reduces the number of costs.
- Survival rates and transplant quality have increased significantly.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Water dries out quickly
- The indoor space is too small for larger plants
- Over time, dirt or filth becomes dry
- Squishy leaves may occur
The product is suitable for planting flowers, vegetables, strawberry plants, hanging plants, etc. It is great for adding greenery, flowers, herbs, and vegetables. To wall décors, like for indoor, outdoor walls, fences, and perennial gardens.
- No need to add sand to the potting mix, protects against overwatering.
- The roots grow healthier when the natural air prunes them.
- Planters per pack have 12 holes per 10-gallon bag of strawberry plants.
- Plant multiple strawberries or plants simultaneously.
- The plant pot has two reinforced handles that can be used to move it from one place to another.
- Plant them in poor soil, patios, small gardens, balconies, sunrooms, or anywhere else you need to plant them.
- High-quality non-woven fabric makes strawberry breathable.
- Easy to install by hanging the planter bag on the patio, lawn, outside door, or, of course, anywhere sunny.
With FOVERN1 Strawberry Planters such a unique design, the planter is automatically protected against overwatering, making it popular.
In each planter, there are a total of twelve holes so that you can grow several strawberries simultaneously. As well as growing tomatoes, garlic, onions, and more. It is also good for growing plants like cucumbers. Among the many features of the strawberry, the bag is the use of breathable fabric material and high quality.
- Great product at such a price
- Saves space
- High quality
- Overflow water is automatically drained from the planter
- The top becomes too dry
Overall, water is easily dispensed from this product to the lower ones. It is perfectly possible to use old hanging basket brackets to attach a fence post with a 6-foot height.
- A 9.5-gallon soil container with eight side soil pockets
- The mesh grommets in stainless steel and the breathable fabric ensure superior drainage and aeration.
- During the summer, it keeps plants cooler, while during the winter, they stay warm.
- The folding design makes it space-saving to store at the end of the season
- It is made of breathable fabric that is machine washable
- Height 17.75″ and width 13.75.”
Growing strawberries is incredibly simple and easy when you’re using BloemBagz Fabric Grow Bags. A polyethylene bag made in the USA from various recycled materials is used to make this bag.
Since strawberries have shallow roots, this planter bag has eight side pockets so that the roots will receive maximum airflow. Additionally, mesh grommets on the base help prevent overwatering. No matter how much excess moisture you add to the plant, the planter will handle it, removing excess moisture.
With its lightweight and sturdy handles, the planter can be easily rotated and moved around to ensure all your berries get adequate sunlight at all times.
With its elegant design, this planter bag provides optimum airflow and durability. UV-resistant, the material is highly durable, and it ensures exceptional airflow throughout the soil and roots. With its double-layer stitching, the fabric helps keep the plants cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
The BloemBagz strawberry planters are available in different sizes, styles, and colors. A 38-qtr tank can be accommodated in these. Ensure sufficient nutrients and sunlight, and your strawberries will thrive in your garden! Simply fill up one water container (9.5 gallons) with soil mix, and the strawberries will thrive!
- Up to 9 gallons of capacity and high durability.
- It takes up less space
- Two-layer breathable fabric
- Drainage and aeration are high
- Easily washable materials
- Protection from UV rays with a heavy-duty handle
- The pockets on the side are too shallow
- Fast-drying soils
- A water gush dislodges many soil particles
- The bottom of the aquarium becomes discolored when watered
- Greenhouses are exempt
Strawberry holders are made of tough material and are 100 percent recycled. Even when it is raining heavily, it hasn’t torn, and the little built-in drain/vents are holding strong.
The porch garden was also cost-effective to purchase and is the perfect size for my apartment, which doesn’t have a garden. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to grow pesticide-free berries in a bag!
- An ideal vessel for a plant, flower, or other decoration
- Diameter: 4.9″ x height: 4.3″; interior diameter: 4.25″
- 100-percent ceramic stoneware
- With a drainage hole, this pot is perfect for displaying your favorite flower or plant.
- Assembles easily
- Using a wet cloth, wash your hands.
Stone & Beam makes planters such as this embossed planter for medium-sized houseplants. The textured print offers a subtle pop of pattern and adorable home for your greenery. This eye-catching planter is the perfect vessel to hold a plant, flower, or greenery of your choice, or it may be left empty or used as an object display. No matter where you choose to use it, the white color will look wonderful.
Although it would be possible to plant two individual strawberry plants in a basket, this won’t provide you with an abundance of strawberries. If you plan to grow more strawberries than the two hanging planters can hold, you may need more than two.
- Ceramic stoneware of good quality.
- The colors are beautiful.
- It is affordable and works well indoors and outdoors.
- A lack of drainage holes.
Its durability, solid construction, and beautiful design are the best planter for strawberries in 2021. A little smaller than other planters, the interior planter measures 4.13 inches in diameter and 3.9 inches in height. Nevertheless, you can benefit greatly from the product. Highly recommended, but be careful with watering schedules.
What are Strawberry Pots, Planters, and Towers?
Strawberry planters are upright containers with multiple openings surrounding a large open top. To accommodate the maximum number of plants within a single container, this design was developed.
The plants grow and cascade down the side of the planter and, ideally, receive a sufficient amount of sunlight.
Providing excellent conditions for your plants, strawberry planters provide you with a lot of flexibility.
Growing strawberries in ceramic or terracotta pots have many of the same advantages as growing them in planters. To ensure the crop remains off the ground as well as to maximize yields for the pot size.
A pot’s smaller size makes it a more convenient choice for patios and balconies or anywhere you may need to move it. Typically, pots reach heights of 12 inches, making them easy to transport.
With a strawberry tower, you can keep your plants off the ground and protected from pests. A modular system can be stacked vertically, using very little floor space in many cases.
All the soil needed for the plant can be provided by the tower, which can be easily watered with drip irrigation. You can place the tower in the garden, on your patio, or on a deck to save space and add interest.
Why Use Strawberry Planters, Pots, and Towers?
Strawberry planters allow anyone to grow strawberries in large quantities. It can also be used to keep the garden organized with its strawberry planter. Normally, they don’t take up much space. Growing the fruit in planters cannot splat the fruits with mud once the ripening process is complete. Moreover, planters prevent your strawberries from being eaten by hungry snails or slugs.
You should grow strawberries indoors for several reasons:
- Edibles are some of the easiest to grow in an indoor environment
- It’s possible to grow them indoors even if you don’t have a backyard
- Strawberry season is when you can eat as many strawberries as you want
How Do I Choose a Planter For Strawberries?
Strawberry plants are easy to grow in planters, pots, and even in towers, but you should be aware that each plant needs its space and water according to its needs. Consider what type of planter would be the best choice and options that suit your requirements and the available space in your house when choosing one.
Strawberry pots: Are they good for growing strawberries?
In strawberry vases, strawberries flourish, but they still require care and attention. Use a high fertilizer every week to feed them after they have been planted in high-quality soil. As well as sunlight, they require an inch of water each day and six to eight hours of daylight.
Final Verdict: 11 Best Strawberry Planters, Pots, and Towers in 2021
In the end, even professional gardeners indeed find growing healthy strawberries difficult. It’s all simple and easy as long as you get the right planter with all the features necessary and mechanisms.
However, not all planters are ‘perfect’ depending on the Growing Environment and requirements. There can be a few minor drawbacks here and there. Then there’s nothing to stress about – if you use the right kind of planter, get enough sunlight, and make sure they get regular water, you’ll have delicious strawberries in no time!